The Role of Procurement Intelligence
- Delivers data and trends for managing risk and volatility
- Builds stakeholder engagement and credibility
- Guides Category and Procurement strategy development
- Reduces the need for costly information searches
- Supports RFX process, negotiations and new opportunities
- A platform for testing, benchmarking and building knowledge
Global - February 5, 2013
The recent horse meat scandal has served as a warning to buyers of catering
The Procurement Intelligence Unit (PIU) delivers the fuel for procurement growth, helping sourcing professionals at both the executive and operational levels make the right decisions for their business, through direct access to timely and independent strategic research, market intelligence and benchmarking services.
Offering an efficient, vendor-free resource, the PIU leverages its access to, and expertise in, the market, producing specialist content supporting common and bespoke member priorities through a shared-first agenda. In addition, the PIU brings together clients in a collaborative, members-only environment to share knowledge and experience.